LED Red/Green Deck Mount Lights - Pair
Be safe by being seen
This pair of Attwood LED deck mount sidelights allow you to add or upgrade your navigation lights quickly and correctly.
- Keeps you, your passengers and boat safer after dark
- System simply snaps onto any EzAcDc harness
- Never change a bulb again - LEDs rated for 50,000+ hours of use
- Sealed lights are completely waterproof
- Extremely low amp draw means more time on water
- Includes all parts and easy-to-follow instructions
- Quickly and correctly connects to any EzAcDc harness
- Also includes adaptors to easily connect to your current harness
These lights are ideal for boats up to 39.4 ft (12m) with vertically/wall mounted red and green lights installed on separate sides of the boat.
These deck mount LED sidelights are from marine industry leader, Attwood, which builds the best LED navigational lights in the world. They are completely waterproof and are rated for over 50,000 hours of use. Not only do they exceed all US Coast Guard requirements, they have the lowest power draw of any nav lights manufactured today - which means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying time on the water.
These professionally engineered OEM-quality lights arrive at your door ready to install. Once installed, your new lights will easily QuickConnect to any EzAcDc boat wiring harness - or use the included adaptors connect to your current boat wiring.
As with all of our products, EzAcDc engineering helps to make your nav light project simple, smart, and safe. When mated to an EzAcDc boat wiring harness and EzAcDc switch panel, you can be certain that your circuit protection exceeds marine industry boat electrical standards.
EzAcDc is proud of our partnership with Attwood, the number one supplier of components to the marine industry. Attwood has over one hundred years of experience in designing and manufacturing products specifically for use in harsh marine environments.
Why Attwood LED Navigation Lighting?
Engineered to Last
Attwood presents the most energy efficient LED navigational lights in the world.
Through the use of proprietary optical design techniques, they have optimized their lens design to harness nearly 90% of all light being generated by the LED. In doing so, their line of LED series navigational lights exceed US Coast Guard requirements with the fewest and lowest watt LEDs of any navigational light manufactured today. Less energy used by navigational lighting means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying time on the water.
As the leader in the marine lighting design, Attwood understands the demands of the marine environment.
- Completely sealed LED units resist water intrusion, electrostatic discharge, (during assembly) vibration and ultraviolet light (UV) radiation.
- Reverse polarity protection has been added to eliminate potential mis-wiring damage during installation. their LED navigational lighting also features high quality electro-polished stainless steel covers designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments. The result? Style and durability.
- Most importantly, Attwood lights are built to stand the test of time. Rated for 50,000+ hours of use and protected by a 10-year warranty, you can count on Attwood products to light your way for years to come.
As with all of our products, EzAcDc engineering helps to make every part of your boat wiring project simple, smart, and safe. When connected to EzAcDc products, you are assured of industry standard circuit protection.
If you need any additional information, please call (231) 889-7220, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or read through other customer questions about Attwood LED Navigation Lights.
Similar Attwood LED Navigation lights include 3530-1, 3530R7, and 3530G7.