Snap Together Attwood Livewell Pumps
Superior performance and easy installation make this Attwood aerator pump an obvious addition to your boat wiring project. It is ready out-of-the-box to easily Snap Together to other EzAcDc components, including any of our boat wiring harness and switch panel kits or to your current boat wiring
- 500 or 800 Gallon Per Hour Output
- Compact and powerful Attwood pump for your livewell
- Waterproof connector assures long pump life
- Designed to QuickConnect to any EzAcDc boat wiring harness or switch panel.
- Also waterproof connects to your current boat wiring with included adapter.
- Water-cooled motor and waterproof connector assures long pump life
Marine's Best Aerator Pump
Attwood's Tsunami pumps are durable and designed to last, too. The efficient design circulates water around the pump motor housing, helping to absorb the heat given off by the operating motor extending the life of the entire unit Attwood uses the most advanced material available, including the best quality bearings and state-of-the-art brushes, alloys and magnets. Their patented shaft seal centers directly on the motor shaft, preventing leaks caused by misalignment and the exclusive molded two-wire seal is permanently fused to the insulation to prevent a leak path. Finally, the pump's wiring is caulked and tinned to eliminate wicking, prevent water damage and resist corrosion.
If you need any additional information, please call (231) 889-7220, send us an email at email@example.com, or read through other customer questions about Attwood aerator and livewell pumps.
Similar Attwood Tsunami Livewell pumps include 4640-1, 4650-1, 4640-7, and 4650-7