Snap Together Five Switch Boat Panel
Arrives fully wired and loaded with remote 12 volt outlet
Our five switch marine electrical panel is quick and easy to install. Our Snap Together Panels arrive complete with all the wiring, switches, and breakers installed and even includes a remote mount 12 volt outlet. As with all EzAcDc products, it is engineered to be safe and long lasting.
Ready for your boat today - and for future add-ons
- Easy to install panel for any boat
- Simply snaps together with any EzAcDc boat wiring harness
- Also includes all adaptors to connect your current boat harness - - and downloadable easy-to-follow installation instructions
- Pre-loaded with OEM quality components
- Comes fully wired with corrosion-resistant tinned boat wire
- QuickConnects to our navigation light, and boat horn kits
- Includes boat horn, navigation lights, and three accessory switches
- The panel includes extra "read right" switch caps to allow for a completely custom installation. The caps include: Bilge, Livewell, Docking Lights, Courtesy Lights, Stereo, and 3 Accessory.
- Engineered to be safe with full circuit protection using the following circuit breakers
- Boat Horn - 5 Amps
- Navigation Lights - 5 Amps
- Switch Choice 1 - 5 Amps
- Switch Choice 2 - 5 Amps
- Switch Choice 3 - 5 Amps
- 2 additional 10 amp breakers are included in kit - just in case the 5 amp breakers are not enough
Great looks, clever design, smart functions, and easy installation make this EzAcDc switch panel an obvious choice for your boat wiring project.
This gorgeous UV resistant molded panel arrives at your door fully loaded and wired - and is ready out-of-the-box to easily QuickConnect to other EzAcDc components, including our boat wiring harness, boat bilge pump, boat aerator pump, and navigation light kits. Or, the panel will also work great with your existing boat wiring and marine electrical system.
Our non Snap Together panels are built with the same quality switches and breakers, but do not include any of the wiring nor the remote 12v receptacle panel or its wiring.
EzAcDc engineering helps to make your boat wiring project simple, smart, and safe. We have included switches for your boat horn, navigation lights, and three additional accessory switches for controlling other boat functions.
Each switch, like every EzAcDc part, is pre-wired with multi-strand tinned wire that offers superior corrosion protection and exceeds marine industry boat wiring standards.
To further assure that your project is completed quickly and safely, this panel, like all EzAcDc products, includes industry standard circuit protection.
If you need any additional information, please call (231) 889-7220, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or read through other customer questions about EzAcDc marine electrical switch panels.