Snap Together Boat Switch Panels - Eight Switch
Arrives fully wired and loaded with remote 12 volt outlet
Our finest marine electrical panel is quick and easy to install. Our Snap Together Panels arrive complete with all the wiring, switches, and breakers installed and even includes a second remote mount 12 volt outlet. As with all EzAcDc products, it is engineered to be safe and long lasting.
Ready for your boat today - and for future add-ons
- Easy install panel has enough switches for most boat functions
- Simply snap together with any EzAcDc boat wiring harness
- Also includes all adaptors to connect to your current boat wiring harness
- Included outlet powers your GPS, cellphone, fishfinder, or music player
- Arrives preloaded with name brand OEM quality components
- Includes downloadable detailed easy-to-follow installation instructions
- QuickConnects to EzAcDc boat wiring harness, boat horn, navigation light, livewell pumps and bilge pumps
- Comes fully wired with corrosion-resistant tinned boat wire
- Includes boat horn, navigation lights, boat bilge pump, boat docking lights, and courtesy light switches - plus two accessories for extras
- Engineered to be safe with full circuit protection using the following circuit breakers
This gorgeous UV resistant molded panel arrives at your door fully loaded and wired - and is ready out-of-the-box to easily QuickConnect to other EzAcDc components, including our boat wiring harnesses, boat bilge pumps, boat aerator pumps and navigation light kits. Or, the panel will also work great with your existing boat wiring and marine electrical components.
Our non Snap Together panels are built with the same quality switches and breakers, but do not include any of the wiring nor the remote 12v receptacle panel or its wiring.
EzAcDc engineering helps to make your boat wiring project simple, smart, and safe. We have included switches for your boat horn, navigation lights, boat bilge pump, boat docking lights, courtesy lights and, as if that weren't enough, two additional accessory positions for controlling other boat functions. Each switch, like every EzAcDc part, is pre-wired with multi-strand tinned wire that offers superior corrosion protection and exceeds marine industry boat wiring standards.
To further assure that your project is completed quickly and safely, this panel, like all EzAcDc products, includes industry standard circuit protection.
If you need any additional information, please call (231) 889-7220, send us an email at email@example.com, or read through other customer questions about EzAcDc marine electrical switch panels.